Front Office

Rabu, 16 Maret 2011

Tenipuri Game

Minna san, konichiwa?

Nee..I heard Takeshi Konomi (Takekon) has gone after earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I'm not sure yet, but if so, I hope Takekon not get hurt while he gone. Amin.
You can find the seiyuu or mangaka who's save here

Let's move to tenipuri GAME again!
While I search about tenipuri doki-doki survival, I want to buy another game tenipuri again. Especially Rush and Dreams, because this.



Tenipuri player became Shinsengumi, Sherlock Holmes and Rangers??
Hahaha...I can't imagine that. But, because the game is dating simulation for girls, I think it's make tenipuri more fun.

Oya, buat kalian yang mau maen game nya tenipuri tapi gak nemu-nemu di toko kaset game di kota kalian, coba disini. Aku memang belum mbuktiin kebenaran kasetnya bisa dijalanin atau gak, tapi kalian isa donlod listnya dulu.

Next, I add the walkthrough of Gakupuri Shitenhouji Shiraishi. It's fun when I saw a pic that Shiraishi want to release her arm poison for frightening Kintarou. xixixi...Kintarou always scared with Shiraishi arm.

Then, tenipuri festa 2011 in Budokan pre order. I want to having this! Both of them (or third? It's separate to 3 perfomance, isn't it?). But, the price is 740.000 IDR (Mati aja lha! mahal amat). Come on, someone, please upload it if you have those DVD later after release in May 27th 2011.


And I found this for pre order in Yesasia.com too. Release in April 30th 2011 (if it's not delayed because the earthquake and tsunami in Japan).


Yukimura so womanly in this pic *punch with her fans*. Can you act again like your cover new album, Prologue? *nosebleed*









 The atmosphere so peacefully, night with full moon and many hill in Yukimura's back.




The view in Shiraishi pic so warming too. The sunset, the mountain and the sea without wave. Hmm..Ecstasy~ I just hope, you not caught a cold
;P











Tezuka's back view, is bridge in Yokohama? So beautiful with Tezuka's SMILE (if I'm not mistake) >///<

4 komentar:

  1. tu...tunggu...tunggu!!!!
    ts...tskekon mrninggal??
    yg bener??
    kata abangku dy slamat..
    TT^TT

    BalasHapus
  2. bu-bukan meninggal.
    cuman menghilang.
    ngaa...jangan di doain takekon meninggal dong

    takekon selamat? beneran?!
    info nya dari mna? post dong!

    BalasHapus
  3. Errr... Perasaan dia diberitain selamet kok...
    Saia lupa sumbernya...
    =="

    BalasHapus
  4. hontou?!
    takekon selamat?!
    yokatta!

    fiuhh...syukur kalo gitu.
    kasi link sumber nya kalo ketemu lagi

    BalasHapus

You have klik in Comment. So, comment which make me better. Douzo!