Front Office

Senin, 24 Januari 2011

Few report for Tenifest 2011

few, just a few report from Jamie's livejournal because she live in japan and assistant of Takekon for shin tenipuri too. 
(ya ampun!!!! org itu beruntung bgt toh!!!!! uda bisa liat tenifest, jadi asistent manga nya takekon lagi! mana dia ngasi hasil gambar nya dia di video dan logo nya shin tenipuri!)

this is it: 


I almost cancelled going to Tenipuri Festa last night, but I went after all. Although the INTENSE screaming really got to me. It was so loud that my head started pounding right away, and by the end of the 3 1/2 hour concert (!!), I could barely hear. I thought the screams were loud at Tenimyu.. but they were NOTHING compared to this! I wonder that all of the glass in the hall didn't break.

I'm being totally serious. Oh. My. God. I mean, really. It was THAT loud. I'm sure that it was the loudest thing that has ever happened at Budoukan theater. That theater is huge and houses all kinds of artists. The speakers were great, but the screams of the fangirls outstripped the music. By at least twice as much, I swear.

I MEAN, REALLY!! DO YOU HAVE TO SCREAM THAT LOUDLY!! More power to you guys, you fangirls out there. I love you all. But next time I will be sure to bring some earplugs. ToT 

huhu...pasti keren banget ya dibudokan kemaren! 
so fantastic if all of tenipuri fans gather "tumplek blekk" in budokan yesterday. I can scream yelling the name of my favourite seiyuu like KUSUDA SAN!!!!! MINAGAWA SAN!!! KAIDA SAN! GANBATTE! 

and i have many times write similiar like that message in they are twitter and many times too they are not reply. *nyadar mbak! brapa ribu twitter buat mereka masuk tiap harinya dari para fans!*

once more, i'm like a moron when first time I realize Masuda Yuuki san (niou's seiyuu) twitter yesterday. 
heyy...i have read THAT name when i take a look kaida yuki's twit! But I'm not realize if it's masuda san twitter because the name, MASUNMASUN! (kok ya untung, twitter mereka gak di protect)

i know and record the name in my brain that nick name of Masuda Yuuki is masun (or massun?). 
But!!! *lemes duluan sblm njelasin* I failed realize it. 
and when I check the twit, I found him write about "some like" conference Niou new album, P.
huhu...  


Let's see! I've found the site of download Drama CD of BL and XXX Holic, Ouran koukou (saya baru tahu kalo ouran ada drama CD nya!) others when i search Drama CD W juliet, Dear Mine, and M to N no shouzou. I'm not found that i searched and yeah...make me more getting tired. 
ANYONE, DO YOU HAVE DRAMA CD OF W JULIET, DEAR MINE AND M TO N NO SHOUZOU? PLEASE TELL ME~

2 komentar:

  1. LOUDD????waaa.....=_=*ngebayangin tenifest..*

    beruntung banget tuh orang!!!karryn jadi iri nih=__=

    BalasHapus
  2. saya dapet foto pas tenifest brlangsung dr blog nya okiayou san, karryn. wowww....rame bgt keadaan d dlm gedung!

    iya kan?! enak bgt dia! pinter gambar, jd asisten nya takekokn, isa ngeliat tenifest lagi!
    ugghhh....
    untungnya dia ngasi info keadaan budokan pas acara brlangsung mskpun cuman dikit. *brita yg sangat berharga*

    BalasHapus

You have klik in Comment. So, comment which make me better. Douzo!