Front Office

Senin, 18 April 2011

Drama CD - Seven Days

Long time didn't posting here! 
How are you all? 
More activity make me confused to split time for online or just laying in the bed for take a rest. 

SEVEN DAYS 

An BL drama CD whos' seiyuu is  Yuichi Nakamura x Jun Fukuyama. It's not a new one of drama CD this year. Release during March 2010, maybe, not quite sure.

The story going when Shino Yuzuru (Jun Fukuyama) ask Seryou Touji (Yuichi Nakamura, I think he's seiyuu of Nowaki's Junjou?), who's famous "will go out with the person who asks him out on Monday and break up at the end of the week" to going out with him.

I was directly fallen in love when saw the drama CD cover pic. Nice pic and make me wondering of the contents this CD. I  want suggest you to download the manga first if you never know Seven Days.



 When I was searched about the translation, I've found K chan (Karice67) in live journal has translate the second drama CD of Seven Days 

( I have done what you wanted, K chan )


2 komentar:

  1. uwaahh.. mau mau..>.< dimana download manga nya nih??
    berapa chapter nih??

    BalasHapus
  2. ayoo..ayoo...donlod manga nya.
    meskipun cuman BL (cuman?), tapi bagus lho ceritanya.

    ada 13 chapter. dikit bgt~

    ehh, itu di postingan ini ada link donlod manga nya kok.

    BalasHapus

You have klik in Comment. So, comment which make me better. Douzo!