Front Office

Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011

(just) Some Gift for me

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!! 
Let's say your hope in year 2012.
the pic not by me

Thanks for support me in this year, keep support this blog (and me, too) in next year.
I hope this year :
1. I can finish my college
2. Start to work. So I can collect money to go to Japan, meet Hosoya, loving Hosoya, marry with Hosoya is better :)
LOL

I'm totally crazy in love with him, more over after I get the link for Shiraishi Kuranosuke Live Tour.
(thanks for you, Valy  :* )

Next live tour must be GET! I want to see Hosoya dress like that pic >__<


I know this is too cruel for you who read this post, but I swear I will curse you if you get the (free) link Doku to Kusuri live tour from my post and doesn't comment or fangirling together with me after watch it!
I try so hard to get the link. I've been searched for a month and feel desperated when I close my notebook without got the link. Maybe it's not the perfect link for download, but I feel relieved and can't compare with my desperated.  You've been warned! :3

Btw, do you know the anime of OFFSIDE?  The soccer anime which the goal keeper become the striker because of the shoot. I've been search for 2 year the opening and ending song those anime and found it!

yeyyyy!


thanks and credit to Anime-mp3.blogspot.com




I think, you're clever to found that Doku to Kusuri link. Eventhough it's not in this post :3
Happy searching~

6 komentar:

  1. akemashite mooo...>w<

    ah,aooo..ini menjadi teka teki yang sulit..hpmhh..

    baiklah..karryn akan berusaha..^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. gak sulit kok :)

    ganbatte! pria ecstacy itu telah menunggumu
    :3

    BalasHapus
  3. yeahhhhhhhhhhh another fan of Hosoya Yoshimsa (and Shiraishi?)!!!

    I so much want to fangirl with you after (and before) seeing Doku to Kusuri live tour, but I don't have the password.... Want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    Can you help me please (and sorry I don't speak indonesian or chinese >!<)?

    Have a nice evening!

    BalasHapus
  4. Arf.... still didn't find the password of the file of Shiraishi Kuranosuke live tour... I can't see its live *cries*

    Anyway, do you know Hosoya's unit with Masuda Toshiki? They're soooo wonderful don't you think :D

    And is there anywhere where we can fangirl (if you want and don't think I'm crazy, even if I am..a little ^^) about Hosoya (and others, even Boys love :DDDDD) because I don't think I will continue to spam this poor but wonderful post xD

    Have a nice day!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. LOL LOL LOL
    gomen gomen, I know your comment a few days ago. but I can't reply as soon as possible.

    I have LJ too, but if you have facebook, skype or YM, please add me.
    skype @aoveerin
    YM : tezuka_hikaru@yahoo.co.id

    BalasHapus
  6. I don't have such a count xDD
    sorry! but I have hotmail account and you'll have a mail from kaneouji (in fact wolframvonbielfeld soon) :) (if it works xD)

    BalasHapus

You have klik in Comment. So, comment which make me better. Douzo!